Please proofread the text below and notify me whether it is correct.
I wish to remove the images, as they take lots of space.
ALDYTH FREDRICKSON, daughter of Charles and Ada (Way)
Fredrickson, was born Apr. 17, 1891, at Laporte, Ind.
She married Feb. 12, 1917, T. Foster Martin. They reside
at Laporte, Ind. and have three children:
1. Ada Martin, b. Dec. 21, 1917.
2. Ruth Martin, b. June 15, 1919.
3. Jean Martin, b. Apr. 26, 1924.
ELLA WAY, daughter of Isaac. and Rosanna (Weliman) Way, was
born June 18, 1855, at Laporte, Ind., and died June 14, 1905.
She married May, 1875, Robert Ramsey Crawford.* They lived
at Laporte, Ind., and had the following children: *(Insert)
Mr. Crawford died 1907.
1. Ada Way Crawford, b. l876. (168,1B5,l)
2. Harriett Rosanna Crawford, b. l878. (l68,lB5,2)
3. Mary Royce Crawford, b. 1879, Died unmarried 1932.
4. Esther Dean Crawford, b. 1882. (168,1B5,4)
5. Doris Evelyn Crawford, b. 1890. (168,1B5,5)
ADA WAY CRAWFORD, daughter of Robert R. and Ella (Way) Crawford,
was born 1876, at Laporte, Ind. She married 1899, Francis J. McCormack.
They reside at Spokane, Washington. They have one daughter:
1. Frances Crawford McCormack, b. 1910 at ______.
She married 1933, Elwood Tierry.
They reside at Seattle, Washington, and have one daughter:
1. Sara Crawford Tierry, b. 1935, at______.
HARRIETT ROSANNA CRAWFORD, daughter of Robert R. and Ella
(Way) Crawford, was born 1878, at Laporte, Ind.
She married 1919, Jean Mannheim, an artist of Pasadena, Calif.
They had no children. Mrs. Mannheim died 1924.
ESTHER DEAN CRAWFORD, daughter of Robert R. and Ella (Way) Crawford,
was born 1882, at Laporte, Ind. She married 1938, Roy B. Buttolph.
They reside at Pasadena, Calif. No children (1937).
DORIS EVELYN CRAWFORD, daughter of Robert R. and Ella (Way) Crawford,
was born 1890, at Laporte, Ind. She married 1923, Howard Nichol Graham.
They reside at Boise, Idaho. They have one daughter:
1. Charlotte Crawford Graham, b. 1928, at________.