died January 3, 1848, at Watertown, N.Y. Children (Webb):
1. Son, unnamed, b. December 15, 1833; d. next day in
2. Robert Watson, b. December 4, 1834, at Rangoon, Burma.
He married July 11, 1861, Harriet Sophia Bonner
and they had two children. (B43,32)
3. Frances Sedgwick, b. July 3, 1836; d. October 10, 1837,
4. Fanny Watson, b. at sea, February 8, 1838, on the
whaling bark Milwood, twenty miles south of the
5. Catherine Jane, b. June 24, 1840, at Adams, Jefferson
County, N.Y., and died February 1841, at Albany.
6. Charles Sedgwick, b. April 22, 1842, at Washington,
7. Alice Lindsey, b. January 21, 1845, at Adams, N.Y.;
married Rev. Samuel Kirland of Boston. No children.
Charles Sedgwick Webb, 6th child of Catherine Sears (Watson)
Webb (B43,3) and Rev. Abner Webb, was born April 22, 1842,
at Washington, D.C. He married January 24, 1866, Florence H.
Edgerton, born September 17, 1843, daughter of Roland P.
Edgerton of Marquette, Michigan, and Louisa R. (Hobby)
Egerton. No children.
Robert Sedgwick Watson, 4th child of Frances Pamela (Sedgwick)
Watson (B43) and Ebenezer Watson, was born August 1, 1809,
at Stockbridge, Mass., and died February 22, 1888, at Milton,
Mass., and married July 1, 1833, at the mansion of her uncle,
"Governor" W.W. Swain, at New Bedford, Mass., Mary Taber
Hathaway, born January 20, 1813, in New York City and died
December 20, 1890, at Milton, Mass., the daughterof Stephen
Hathaway of New Bedford, Mass., born September 4, 1775, and
Lydia Swain, born May 14, 1786, and resided at Boston. (See
sketch of distinguished Hathaway family, contributed by Mrs.
Henry D. Prescott of New Bedford.) Robert went to California
in 1849 and established there Captain McCondry's bank before