1. Timothy Wilkins, b. May 7, 1941, at Boston.
2. Christopher, b. March 7, 1945. (B5A,143,32)
Annie Dutcher, 4th child of Emily (Safford) Dutcher (B5A,14)
and Daniel Dutcher, was born July 29, 1875, at St. Albans,
Vermont. She married December 11, 1901, at that place Edwin
Harry Richardson, son of Ahira Steele Richardson and Emma
(Soule) Richardson of St. Albans. Edwin was born December
31, 1876, and died January 24, 1940, at Newton, Mass. He
had an executive position with the Kelvinator Company. They
resided at St. Albans, Vermont and Providence, R.I. Mrs.
Richardson lives at 25 Cumberland Street, Boston, Mass. Child
1. Edwin Norman, b. October 3, 1903, at St. Albans, Vt.
Edwin Norman Richardson, only child of Annie (Dutcher)
Richardson (B5A,144) and Edwin Harry Richardson, was born
October 3, 1903, at St. Albans, Vermont. He attended schools
at Providence and Boston. He married June 20, 1927, at
Burlington, Vermont, Marguerite Mudgett, daughter of Mr. and
Mrs. Ralph Mudgett of Essex Junction, Vermont. He lives at
Braintree, Mass., and was an executive with the Bethlehem
Steel Company in Quincy, Mass. Children, all born at Boston:
1. Barbara Ann, b. December 26, 1929. (B5A,144,11)
2. Alan Dutcher, b. March 3, 1935. (B5A,144,12)
3. Marilyn Scott, b. February 4, 1937. (B5A,144,13)
Alfred Greely Safford, 5th child of Chellis Fay Safford and
Persis (Greely) Safford (B5A,1) was born August 17, 1844, at
St. Albans, Vermont. He studied law at night and became a
practicing lawyer in that city where he married December 7,
1869, Frances Harriet Hoyt, born August 17, 1846, and died
November 1, 1902. Children, all born at St. Albans:
1. Elizabeth Ainsworth, b. April 30, 1872. (B4A,151)
2. Romeo Hoyt, b. November 6, 1873; d. May 12, 1874.
3. Philip Greely, b. April 27, 1875. (B5A,153)