|Description||First Page||Previous Page||Next Page||Last Page|
1940; and a church in Columbus, Ind. He has been connected with a
department of the United States at Washington, D.C. He has built
many large buildings and is working on a civic center for Detroit,
dormitories for Drake University, and is in competition for the
Jefferson Memorial for St. Louis, Mo. Mrs. Saarinen has been
working on architectural sculpture for various architectural firms.
They live at Vaughan Road, Bloomfield Hills, Mich. Children
1. Eric, b. June 26, 1942, at Birmingham, Mich. (B44,152,21)
2. Susan, b. January 20, 1945, at Detroit, Mich. (B44,152,22)
1. George Minot, b. May 28, 1818; d. January 7, 1821.
2. Jane, b. February 20, 1821, in New York City; d. February 12, 1869. (B47,2)
3. Frances. b. September 6, 1822, at Stockbridge, Mass. (B47,3)
4. Henry Dwight II, b. August 16, 1824, at Stockbridge, Mass. (B47,4)
5. Louisa Minot, b. October 24, 1826, at Stockbridge; d. October 13, 1841, at Stockbridge. (B47,5)
|The date for Jane's death is a typo. In the 1934 Manuscript the date is shown as 1889. She also appeared in the New York TImes Obituaries, 1889, with listed death dates of Feb 14 and Feb 15, but although listed as death dates, maybe these were publication dates.|