|Description||First Page||Previous Page||Next Page||Last Page|
U.S.N., Air Corps when he was killed May 24, 1942, in New
Jersey in a plane crash. They resided at 1040 Park Avenue, New
York City, where Mrs. Lippincott still lives. She married, 2d, William
Jackson Lippincott of New York City who died suddenly while on a
southern trip in March, 1946. Children, born in New York City and
all by her first husband (Taylor):
1. William Thorne, b. November 13, 1919. He was a member of Squadron A, New York National Guard. He was killed in an automobile accident in New York City October 8, 1939. (B2A,124,21)
2. Aileen Sedgwick, b. December 17, 1920, in New York City. She graduated as nurse from Roosevelt Hospital, New York City. She married in April, 1947, Sidney M.G. Butler of South Africa, a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy Air Corps. (B2A,124,22)
3. James Blackstone, 3d, b. December 14, 1921. (B24,124,23)
4. David Sedgwick, b. December 27, 1924. (B2A,124,24)
5. Donald Beales, b. March 17, 1927. (B2A,124,25)
6. Lydia Thorne, b. March 16, 1931. (B2A,124,26)
1. Margaret, b. December 8, 1896. (B2A,125,1)
2. Marion Katharine, b. December 1, 1897. She is Sister Mary Damien of Mary Knoll, N.Y., Convent.
3. Dorothy, b. December 5, 1899; d. November 7, 1910.
4. Theodora, b. January 9, 1905; d. same day.