|Description||First Page||Previous Page||Next Page||Last Page|
Conn.; d. April 30, 1881, at St. Augustine, Fla.; m. Emeline M. Steele. (B13, 92)
3. Elizabeth Sedgwick, b. January 4, 1828; d. unmarried.
4. Abbie Everest, b. September 14, 1829, at East Lyme, Conn.; d. April 2, 1897, unmarried.
5. George Lyman, b. January 19, 1831, at East Lyme, Conn.; d. September 23, 1853.
6. Theodore Freylinghuysen, b. March 27, 1832, at East Lyme, Conn. (B13,96)
7. Sarah Hopkins, b. October 21, 1834, at East Lyme, Conn.; d. September 30, 1862, unmarried.
8. Clarissa Champlin, b. January 28, 1836, at East Lyme, Conn.; m. Rev. Charles E. Robinson. (B13,98)
9. Joseph Herman, b. October 15, 1837. (B13,99)
10. Julia Maria, b. February 28, 1839, at Torrington, Conn.; d. unmarried.
11. Mary Woolsey, b. July 15, 1842, at Seneca Falls, N.Y.; m. E. Hall Barton; d. June 5, 1871, at Brooklyn. (B13,9B)
B13,96. Theodore Freylinghuysen Vaill, 6th child of Flora (Gold) Vaill (B13,9) and Rev. Herman L. Vaill, was born March 27, 1832, at East Lyme, Conn., and died February 8, 1875, at Winsted, Conn. He married in June, 1868, Alice M. Dudley, daughter of George and Electa (Camp) Dudley. He was Adjutant in the Second Conn. Heavy Artillery in the Civil War and was wounded near its close. He was the author of a history of his regiment and editor of the Winsted Herald. Children:
1. Mary Dudley, b. January 28, 1869, at Winsted, Conn. (B13,961)
2. George, d. in infancy.
3. Dudley Landon, b. August 30, 1873. (B13,963)
B13,961. Mary Dudley Vaill, 1st child of Theodore F. Vaill (B13,96) and Alice M. (Dudley) Vaill, was born January 28, 1869, at Winsted,