|Description||First Page||Previous Page||Next Page||Last Page|
2. Anna Louise, b. December 26, 1854. No report.
3. William Gold, b. January 21, 1858. No report. (B13,623)
B13,621. John Chapin Brinsmade, 1st child of William Bartlett Brinsmade B13,632) and Charlotte (Chapin) Brinsmade, was born at Springfield, Mass., April 24, 1852. He graduated from Harvard College in 1874 and married October 4, 1876, at Washington, Conn., Mary Gold Gunn, his cousin, daughter of Frederick William Gunn and Abigail Irene Gunn. He was elected to the Connecticut House of Representatives and the Senate, was a member of the Connecticut Council of Education, and a member of the American Academy of Political and Social Science. He was a teacher in the Gunnery, an outstanding preparatory school at Washington, Conn., where he died August 21, 1930. Children, all born at Washington:
1. Frederick Gunn, b. March 8, 1882. (B13,621,1)
2. William Bartlett, b. January 4, 1884; d. August 1, 1894.
3. Chapin, b. March 1, 1885. (B13,621,3)
4. Eleanor Gold, b. November 15, 1886. (B13,621,4)
5. Mary, b. November 18, 1888. (B13,621,5)
6. John Chapin Jr., b. September 28, 1891. (B13,621,6)
7. Charlotte Blake, b. September 20, 1893. (B13,621,7)
8. Abigail Irene, b. May 29, 1896. (B13,621,8)